Page 663

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 663

Post by Alexandr Korol »

woke up with the number thirteen. And then a week later, when it’s all gone and you’re back to number ten, you look at everything and you realise you’ve ruined everything. That’s the kind of mistake you can make. The second mistake can be that you have very carefully broken everything from level ten when you get to level thirteen, and because of that there is no way back. You burned all the bridges and it is hard for you to get back to level ten. And you stayed at level thirteen. And that’s it, and you don’t remember. You don’t know that your version of ten was once there and that you were once a normal, kind person, number ten. And that’s it. You’ve become number thirteen and you’ve burned all your bridges. That’s what unconscious people often do. Take note of it.

I will also give you a curious example so that you can look at all my theories about how everything works from a different angle, more consciously and more soberly. Let’s say an employee has a stomach ache, or a friend, or a relative. I say, “Listen, have some whisky and cola, it’ll pass”. Imagine those who agreed to have a glass of whisky and coke and everything went away. And they say, “Alex, this is nonsense. How can it be? If you have diarrhoea or stomach problems, well, whisky and coke – that’s madness. But it really helps! How do you do it?” And there were other moments. A man had a headache and I said, “Listen, drink whisky and cola, it’ll go away”. He drinks it, it really does go away. Can you imagine that? Or, let’s say a person feels wrong somehow, his mood is not right, or his concentration is bad. I say, “Have a whisky and coke,” and it all goes away. Can you believe it? Now I’ll tell you the secret. When you have problems, it happens in a certain rhythm that you are in. Let’s say it’s a 4-9-2 rhythm. And the challenge to resolve that difficulty is to just move into any other rhythm, out of that 4-9-2 rhythm. And if you just have a whisky and coke, you move into a rhythm of, let’s say, 5-2-0, and that’s it. It’s very easy. You can switch at any time. The Ministry of Health warns that alcohol is harmful, Coca-Cola even more so, especially given the frequency of Americans. It’s all understandable, but I’m just giving you the gist of it, not promoting whisky and cola. But that’s how it works, so amusing. The point is to switch to another multiverse where there is no problem.
Also, it only exists on a super-spiritual level, and it doesn’t work for people on lower levels, only on super-high levels. There is an explanation for every action.