Page 678

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 678

Post by Alexandr Korol »

quietly writing a book now. And yet maybe it’s just a one-off, temporary effect. Maybe tomorrow I’ll be back to normal, and the day after that. And then in a week’s time I’ll be back to normal. Maybe it’s just an attempt to do something. Or maybe it’s not. Maybe it’s true from today. But the voice said it all starts today, but gradually. Gradually. Gradually all the blocks will be removed. And they told me how to do it and what to do. But I’ll put it this way –it’s not easy. When I experienced it in the morning and I did it – it was easy. You’re really so blissful and you don’t want anything. And now I’ve grounded myself. And immediately the usual human desires come up. They come immediately, like, “I have to go to my phone and see what they are writing about work”. I thought I would soon glow in the dark and get off the floor, but again it was like being grounded. But I didn’t do anything. Maybe it worked a little bit. Now it is happening in this moment that I am describing today.
And the last thing I’ve been thinking about is what comes next? In terms of where the third volume of the “Alternative History” book should end. Part three seems to have a very strong emphasis on the multiverse and the simulation that we live in, the theme of virtual reality, and the theme of changing personalities. Also the theme of “time” again. Everything ends abruptly, somehow, randomly, out of nowhere, and it all culminates in Hinduism, deities like this Kalki. And that’s it. I have arrived.
That’s it. That’s probably how the third volume ends. But that’s just a guess, I don’t know. And if it’s true that I’m now starting a new cycle, a new spiral, where I’m freeing myself, then it means that there won’t be any more clues. There will be something completely different, and if there are no clues, it means that the third volume is over. This chronological sequence ends today. And today is the end of volume three. But maybe it is not the end; maybe I have to continue to solve the Matrix and that will be the end. I don’t know, but I feel that if what happened to me today is a temporary effect, then it means that the third volume will continue. And it means that it will have a unique end, and if from today I start “to fly” into the “cosmos”, it means that the third volume in this chronology will end. It’s all like a sincere diary of mine, talking about everything that’s go- ing on at this moment. And it means that the transmutation that Big Alexander mentioned will happen to me. I will probably describe and write it down every day. And everything that I will write down, what happens to me, what I refuse,