Page 153

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 153

Post by Alexandr Korol »

11. Reflections about angles.

What can I say about Freemasonry? I first encountered this topic ten years ago, and when people asked the question, “Who controls us?” many people said, “Oh! It’s the Freemasons – a secret brotherhood.” And I replied that “They” might be Freemasons, I don’t know. Why would it matter what it’s called? I even made a video on this topic. I said yes, whatever we call it, it doesn’t matter at all. It’s just a cover. So, about Freemasonry. When I went through all places of power, I typed things like “old manuscript,” “Masons,” or “Masonry” into an online search engine in French and English and was met with images such as a staircase to the east, a chessboard, and various symbols. I noticed that a curved stone was often depicted on one side, and on the other side, it was faceted.

This staircase had a scheme of thirty-three degrees, and each degree had a level, depicting the hierarchy of each Mason; there is the apprentice, and there is the master Mason. There are many instances of the letter “G” inside a compass representing the universe’s architect. Well, who created everything and rules everything? Then, they have the all-seeing eye. Those lost in the vastness of the internet, I want to warn you right away about the falsehood and propaganda that is posted everywhere. I’m telling you right away that if a person walks down the street and sees a triangle with an eye on the side of a church, he says: “Oh, could it be a Masonic symbol?” No, this is not a Masonic symbol. The all-seeing eye is a religious symbol. And it was also used by the Masons. Here is the all-seeing eye – a triangle with an eye, which nowadays people get tattoos of. If you get such a tattoo, the probability of getting into a car accident or a plane crash is very high. If you get yourself such a tattoo, then you are a complete idiot because only foolish goners get a tattoo with a triangle and an eye.

What else can I say about the Masons? What are these degrees? Why thirty- three degrees? I believe that these thirty-three degrees are precisely the angles of perception, the levels of development of a person. He sees the world from a certain angle, and when you have a degree of thirty-three, you see all the worlds, all frequencies, as if you understand all layers of society and everything else. And when let’s say, your degree level of development is ten, then you only