Page 171

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 171

Post by Alexandr Korol »

be like, “If you call for Saint Nikolas, it will bring you money.” Those who do that should go to hell. That’s it. Do you understand? And what is this church? I, as you understand, am a superbeliever, and maybe I must somehow restore this or somehow lead people to faith. The icons work; some aliens are depicted on them, and everything is fine. The church has everything. But why can’t a single person answer the question in a simple way? Even in the church society. Everyone does it without thinking because this is how the world works for us. Well, that’s terrible. And this is what we should be asking ourselves – why?

That is why I told you about the fact that there is a church under water in the Neva River, in Lake Ladoga, or in the Gulf of Finland. It is somewhere there. And not just one. That’s mind-blowing, you see! How can you think about soccer and holidays again after that? Gee, this is above all of it! It’s astonishing! It is just wow! Do you understand? And these are my values and views, therefore, so that you understand, if you are interested in success in the material world, that is why the material world is so easy for me. And why has it always been unattractive and meaningless for me? Because the values are different. Because when you hear “Them” and feel the energy and all sorts of miracles happen, then how can I rejoice and admire some street fair on the Nevsky Prospekt. Why would I be interested in all this rubbish? Am I a moron or what? There are so many unsolved mysteries in front of us, and no one cares. Because all people are stuck in their household chores and think, “I understand everything, how everything is arranged.” Come on, enough of being so ignorant. It’s time to open your eyes, raise your glance from the ground, it’s time to look around yourself, guys.

All churches, all cathedrals, and various other networks of structures around the world, including the pyramids, transmit something. And among other things, I talked about golden apples, which are depicted not only on cathedrals but even on bridges above the rivers and canals here in St. Petersburg. Let’s just take a look at how I generally see it. First of all, I know for sure that this is some kind of mechanism and that there are places of power. There are some structures that rulers at all points in history, in all civilizations, have always built. It is a kind of mechanism, very necessary and important to them. What for?