Page 173

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 173

Post by Alexandr Korol »

their own matrix; maybe he did this in order to guide, influence, and manage. Are you with me? I know that there are seven of them, which is also strange; maybe he just didn’t have enough time to build something. Maybe there should be eight. I don’t know, I have to Google read up, I haven’t figured it out yet. I’m telling you this for now, as I see it all so far.

Take Thailand. If you look at the pictures of the temples, they always place the Buddhas on high ground. Why? Why up high? And if you look at the structures, they are basically all the same. And if you look at the figurines in Thai temples, which are all made of gilding, they also hold their fingers in different ways; they all have different gestures. Like Orthodox icons. Are you with me? It’s amusing. And no one can explain it to us. It’s all something alien. So, here I am, studying this super complex topic for you with my simple street-style boyish language so you understand. And I understand it more or less, so now we have to decipher everything together in detail. If we unravel the principle of how all these places of power were built, if we understand the fundamentals of it, then maybe we will find that the whole of planet Earth is like a notebook with lines and squares. And where the lines intersect, there may be this point on the intersection where you need to build some kind of structure. And if you understand the foundation of the rule by studying those buildings through the structures that are already built, you can continue to research further by applying the same distances. How, where, and what was built and where there is space. And where it is space, we will understand that it is a spot where you can build.

That is, when we understand this regularity, it will reveal the distance between all structures. This algorithm is revealed in St. Petersburg and in other cities and countries, and then it can be calculated. Or maybe it will turn out that the place on Earth doesn’t matter at all and that it’s the structure itself that is important. It simply needs to stand on the four cardinal points and its top needs to be at a certain height. And maybe there must be, say, a basement and a certain amount of floors up and down. Maybe that’s how it’s supposed to be. I don’t and will never have an urge to build something of my own, some kind of antenna of my own. Why? Why, if there are other existing antennas you just need to understand how to use the antennas that you have. See how many there are. And as I understand it,