Page 181

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 181

Post by Alexandr Korol »

the fifth element is needed. Otherwise, there will be some global disaster. And you can also connect something like this with us. It is true that there were cool civilizations before. We are not talking about world civilization; we did not catch the time when Buddha walked the Earth and miracles were happening. We did not live in the time of the Egyptians or ancient Greece, where it felt like all sorts of Gods ruled the whole world. We didn’t live through any of this.

These times do not exist now. So maybe it will start now. And the truth is, if there was always one unique civilization with the Gods in it, my assumption since I tapped into this information is that it is not some kind of illusion. Then, one can assume why all these deities should now appear in St. Petersburg and Russia. Are you with me? Of course, these are my assumptions; I cannot confirm this; I do not know for sure. This is all some kind of big game in which I am a participant.

But you see it now: every average Joe on the Internet, and millions of them now claim that the second advent is coming, swear that they hear a message from space and prophet it to you. It’s all bullshit because these average Joes, if you look at them, can’t do anything; they contradict themselves, they don’t have any evidence, and they don’t have any history. And you see, here I am right in front of you. And I’m the only one. That is, I am already in the position that there is nothing to prove. People, of course, to the extent of their depravity and closedness still believe these average Joes, and it means that something will happen now. As an example, half the Earth will die, and the rest will immediately believe. I’m waiting for it. My favorite topic is cataclysms and the extreme changes they create. It is all connected, I think, to some kind of cycle.

And now they ask me why it is not possible to block the matrix of St. Petersburg with taller buildings while other cities and countries have it blocked. Well, it means there is no future in other cities and countries, and in St. Petersburg, it will work. So, all these old structures in St. Petersburg are not forgotten; they are for the future. Are you with me? I believe that there is a “machine” in St. Petersburg, but it does not work yet. I believe that the time will come when it starts. Maybe something was launched in its place some time ago. But this city