Page 462

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 462

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Next, there is a separate chapter where I emphasize that if we draw an analogy with the film “The Matrix”, “Agent Smith” represents a kind of serpent. This serpent symbolizes the social system. Besides the material world, or the matrix, there is also within this material world a kind of dark force that acts like a virus, capturing everyone. In “The Matrix”, this force was represented by Agent Smith. In our material world, which we call a single world but which consists of three worlds, this serpent similarly invades. I make this point clear. I then further compare and discuss this with the Mystic-Old-Man to present it more beautifully to the readers from different perspectives: from the Mystic- Old-Man’s viewpoint and mine. I show how I was in South Korea and observed how people there were also affected by this serpent. Many countries are under this influence, which deprives people of their individuality and culture. It’s all a facade; people are connecting to a false frequency, a dark, negative multiverse. Although it doesn’t appear gloomy or dark, it is a dark, illusory force that is currently enslaving people, trying to connect them – like a false Wi-Fi signal. This discussion and emphasis are a significant part of the third volume.
Next, I considered it important to include a separate chapter where I start discussing – although it’s still about multiverses and frequencies – a method of presenting information in a more appealing way, using the concept of “opening and closing doors.” I explain that even theoretically or mentally studying the names of negative things can lead you to open a door to that world. Consequently, you might end up entering it. Therefore, it’s crucial not to open dark doors, and even thoughts can open them. This chapter discusses how to avoid thinking about dark things, how to close these doors, and which doors can be opened instead. This topic, I believe, is very important in the third volume. Overall, the volume focuses on how to perceive these boundaries. That’s the essence of it. Next, what’s most interesting is that the final two chapters, which make up about 30% of the third volume, are actually detailed in the fourth volume. Before June 10, which marks the end of the third volume, these 30% began to reveal the theme that I am an Avatar, and I started studying this. It all began in Cambodia when I went to see Angkor Wat and saw the Vishnu statue. I then noticed that I had a similar figurine and began researching it. Big Alexander confirmed that I am an Avatar and that he is one too. The Mystic-Old-Man also confirmed this. I started studying Hinduism and all its deities. I learned about the many incarnations of Vishnu, with the last one being Kalki, who is expected to appear at the end of the Kali Yuga, signaling the end of the dark age and