Page 465

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 465

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Chapter 16. The Third God

The last thing from the past week is that Big Alexander has frequently mentioned, since June 10, that I have passed through “fire and water” and that now I am facing the “copper pipes” and will have to go through them. He says that what remains is to pass through the “copper pipes.” I don’t know what this means. I haven’t asked him. According to what I found online, “copper pipes” are described as a type of trial, more of a moral test, suggesting that if you become vain or if you are elevated or rewarded, and if you become arrogant, then it means you have failed the test. The first and second trials are considered heavy difficulties, while the third is more about temptation or seduction. However, he did not explain this explicitly. That’s just what I read on the internet about what “copper pipes” might mean. There might be another interpretation. Additionally, Big Alexander often speaks about Archangel Michael. He says that Archangel Michael protects everyone, that it is his task to protect us and punish the bad people. For many years, while I have been communicating with Big Alexander, he has frequently talked about this. I hypothesized that perhaps the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are similar to the four main Archangels. I began studying all the Archangels and the hierarchy of Angels. I considered that the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse might correspond to the four Gospels, the four living creatures, the four Archangels, and the four Cherubim. This idea suggests a connection with the four seals that the Lamb removes. It struck me that perhaps my books represent these seals. Seals are about decoding and revealing information and truth. So, I have the first volume, the second volume, and now I have completed the third volume. The fourth seal could be the fourth volume that I am currently working on. The Mystic-Old-Man recently mentioned that the fourth seal is still in process, not fully revealed. I am trying to uncover it through my fourth volume. This might be symbolic, as it appears that the system works through me. Perhaps it is not a coincidence that the fourth volume is separated from the third. This unusual observation might indicate that the fourth volume is indeed related to unveiling the concept of three main Gods and a fourth, supreme God, or dimension. There could be a deeper meaning in why the fourth volume stands apart and what it reveals.
Further observations, though unrelated to everything else, caught my attention. My attention was drawn to the concept of being immortal. For instance, if a person is immortal, do they eat food or not? If they are immortal, do they age