Page 515

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 515

Post by Alexandr Korol »

What’s even more curious is, who am I, really? If I think back to my recent conversation with the Mystic-Old-Man – I hope I didn’t scare him too much – when I felt the Spirit of Justice enter me, I decided to call him right away. I wanted to see how he would perceive and feel it. But you see, this is the Spirit of Justice. I can turn it off and switch to another Spirit, and I’ll become a different person entirely. The Mystic-Old-Man would then read and see completely different information from me. I’m not sure what to make of it. It turns out that I’m like a vessel – my physical body is a container – but I can, so to speak, activate one of the three Gods within myself. I’m learning to summon and connect to the fourth God as well. When the main fourth God entered me on June 10, during those first few days, I gave many people in my circle advice. Well, not me exactly, but the main God gave them advice. Everyone listened without question, and many were deeply afraid. What’s very interesting is that everyone fears the main God, even the three other Gods – of the sky, earth, and underworld – fear the main God. So, as terrifying as the Spirit of Justice might seem to you, even He is afraid of the fourth God. It’s important to understand that.

What I noticed when I was in the Spirit of Justice, aside from the intense clarity – like having eyes on your back, like a fly, sensing everything – was the color. Imagine that! I started paying attention to the colors in this world of the Spirit of Justice, noticing what colors are used. And, surprisingly, it’s the color red. The color of red wine or dark cherry – like blood, a deep burgundy, that blood-red shade. It’s fascinating, but this is the color of the Spirit of Justice. I intentionally stayed in the Spirit of Justice and focused on observing everything, and it’s true, you immediately feel like wearing something in that bloody-burgundy shade, maybe under a black jacket. Or you might want to wear a dark crimson leather jacket, something bloody-red, maybe made of crocodile or python leather. It’s no coincidence that when devils or villains are depicted in movies, they’re often shown wearing red-tinted glasses or a red leather jacket. Sometimes you’ll see a female demon character wearing red leather jackets or pants. This is real. Red is indeed the color of the devil. But again, it depends on how you wear it and with what. It’s not just about the color – it’s about the item and how it’s presented. But this is something I’ve noted. Since I’m currently working on various other projects, I’m opening companies for many people, creating different brands and products. I’m trying to, so to speak, implement all my discoveries and observations from recent times. So, when I was in the presence of the main