Page 545

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 545

Post by Alexandr Korol »

ancestors, demiurges, and cultural heroes created the current state of the world: the landscape, celestial bodies, animals and plants, people, as well as patterns (paradigms) and sanctions for economic, religious-ritual, and social behavior. Mythical time is seen as the time of prime objects, prime actions, and primal creation. Ideas about this period are primarily reflected in creation myths – cosmogonic, anthropogonic, and etiological myths. Mythical time is viewed as the source of archetypal prototypes and models.” Further, I can emphasize what I noted down from Wikipedia about the “center of the world.” “Center of the world – in mythology, it is the central part of the universe, one of the categories for modeling space in most mythological systems. The world axis passes through the object representing the center of the world.” Here’s something else interesting. It intersects with what I write in the fourth volume about the dark force, the existence of three gods, Hinduism, and the fourth god. And here’s something curious: “The cosmogonic motif of the struggle with the serpent (dragon) in terms of subduing the watery chaos is widespread. The serpent is associated with water in most mythologies, often as its thief. It threatens either with a flood or drought, that is, with the disruption of the measure, the ‘balance’ of water.”