Page 587

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 587

Post by Alexandr Korol »

one thing I added to my matrix was the three-dimensional icosahedron. And so, the Mystic-Old-Man confirmed that yes, indeed, this matrix – specifically the icosahedron with its five-pointed stars – can be called the Spirit of Justice. Naturally, to confirm this, I immediately found it represented in an icon where Jesus is depicted against the backdrop of a five-pointed star. I integrated this icosahedron into my matrix. Let me remind you again – I didn’t draw all the possible lines to create three-dimensional five-pointed stars in my matrix before, simply because it would have become too cluttered, and no one would have been able to discern anything. That’s why I have to create many versions of the matrix, where I remove some lines and add others, depending on what I want to emphasize for the reader. When I started constructing the icosahedron and integrating it into my matrix, it intersected with the dodecahedron that also formed through the wheels I had created around the Cherubim. I saw that the icosahedron and dodecahedron fit together perfectly, and it all seemed to grow very harmoniously from the branches of this tree, thanks to the central tree, which produces all these fruits. In addition to the icosahedron, there is also the dodecahedron. And so, I began reading and Googling to find out what it all meant. I’m not sure why everyone started calling it this way, but in the esoteric world, the dodecahedron is often referred to as Ether or the Universe. It’s frequently depicted along with all the other Platonic solids. They show all these polyhedra and say that each corresponds to an element, and the fifth element – Ether – is represented by the dodecahedron. As I study this further and see how the dodecahedron fits with the icosahedron, I realize that it forms a kind of sphere, a ball with these points. And then it hit me – this is the same ball that’s under the paw of the lion, just as the messenger spoke to me about these Chinese lions back in December. I also realized that this is the same sphere held by the bearded old man on the icons, where he’s sitting with the orb. It’s the shell I’ve reached, from the very foundation to the outer shell. From the central cross of the tree to the shell. And then it gets even more intriguing.
All this time, I am in the Spirit. That’s why this information unfolds so quickly – because it’s the Spirit doing it, the Spirit of intellect. And this Spirit of intellect immediately told me that it’s exactly right, that this sphere made of the points of the dodecahedron and the icosahedron is necessary. Now, I’m working on making sure everything is aligned correctly – not just sticking things together, but ensuring it’s all verified from every angle, from every perspective. And, in principle, the matrix will be complete at this stage. But I haven’t finished it yet!