Page 196

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 196

Post by Alexandr Korol »

will connect to a place of power. But if a person is closed and just like a beggar sits by the church and begs, then he will never open because he is stuck in his mind. All over the world, there are bridges and fountains where they say you can make a wish. Some are holy places where you need to write a note, some you need to walk around in circles, and others require that you arrive at a certain time. There is also a place where you have to pass seven monasteries in order to make your mind turn off, and at that moment, the energy will irradiate him. Well, I researched all this scientifically, and yes, it’s true, it really works. But if a person’s spark inside has already gone out, then no matter how many circles he walks, it will not heal him, it will not change him, it will not open him or develop him.

I know a man who had blood cancer, and no one could help him. He went to the Chapel of Saint Xenia the Blessed in Moscow, and he was told to walk somewhere and do something. And he followed these instructions and is alive and well to this day. But you see, his spark had not gone out. This spark, it’s very important. Those people whose spark went out do not accept me and do not read my books. And those who read them and see me, they have a spark. And this is how places of power work. If we talk about the fountains and bridges where people make wishes, this is the same principle. It is clear that in our time, people are ignorant; they go there to make a wish with their minds, and nothing comes true for them. But if I walk to all these bridges and fountains and make a wish, they should all come true. And why? Because I don’t have a mind and I have a spark, and I will make this wish with my heart and soul, and it will be strengthened by this place of power. That’s the principle, but there are rules of nature, and I am finding more and more of them. And since I am a project of aliens, if my wish does not come true, it is not because I cannot do it; it is because I have a ban from them. I have a destiny. And for those who have a spark inside, their wishes will come true. For those with a spark, everything can be strengthened through a place of power. It supports them in their healing and spiritual growth. So, I hope you guys appreciate the information that I give in my book.

But do not read on the Internet about places of power. Instead, you must be disgusted by it. Are you with me? If you ever hear “place of power” on the