Page 236

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 236

Post by Alexandr Korol »

switches so much that you perceive movies and music in a different way, you hear people differently, and you comprehend yourself and the world around you in a different manner. It is very cool. It sobers you and gives you an opportunity to connect with your inner self. But if you approach it with your mind and remember my rule about the surrounding elements, pay attention to these elements: what you eat, what you listen to, which establishments you go to, and the people you connect with, all these elements greatly influence you. Both negatively and positively. One can surround himself with the elements of the low– frequency. This information is of a very high frequency, and its elements are low-frequency. Note this paradox, please. It is like a trap. You are reading a book of life that heals your soul, and at the same time, someone is stealing your shoes. And you are barefoot and thinking, “What should I do? Should I continue reading and lose my shoes, or stop reading and stay soulless but with my shoes?” This vicious circle. I will explain it now. There are outskirts of the cities certain rogue areas which are usually bad and belong to a very low-frequency. Areas where the crime rate and statistics on mortality are high. I always told people who live near those areas and already have a low-frequency in general that it is very unsafe; they are hanging by a thread, and I see that if they add a couple more negative elements, they will die. I always tried to keep these people safe and told them:

– Under no circumstances do I watch any junk movies or listen to lousy music. Don’t go to the shopping malls, don’t go to the unsafe rural areas, avoid all of it because these are all low-frequency elements. Don’t go to church.
– Why is that? You showed us icons yourself.
– You can’t go to church; forget about the icons.
– Why?
– Well, because when you are on a good social and materialistic frequency like me, and you are well-dressed, cool, and progressive, this frequency will not have any influence on you physically, and you can take information and energy from there. But if you are from a world of unawareness and darkness, your life is unsettled, and you go to church on top of it, then it is the end for you. Basically, you will tune in to the low-frequency of the churches where only criminals belong. Are you with me?