Page 240

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 240

Post by Alexandr Korol »

So what is the Bible for? Based on what I know from my own experience, from my point of view, my suggestion is that when you have it under your nose, and you are finally evolved and ready, you can read it and understand it completely. See, there is Facebook, there is “God” who created it, and there are “angels” who manage to rule it. They have access, they can delete profiles, and they can read your messages. And if you are a regular Facebook user, you also have some capabilities of what you can do on this platform. You could become a Facebook administrator, and now you have more capabilities, and you are able to see and manage programs and algorithms that regular users can’t. So you have access to some backend panel where you can log in and manage the website. You can do anything, even delete everyone. And it was always possible, but when you were an ordinary person, you didn’t know it, and when you became initiated, closer to God, then you got access to these “rights.” And you start understanding the information that you didn’t understand before.

Same with the Bible. Are you with me? The Bible was created and has always existed for those people who can actually comprehend it. You will comprehend it when you are ready. Your attention will be drawn to it naturally when you are evolved and begin to see and understand everything. It is like a level in a computer game, like a quest. Everyone can see the Bible; it is available to everyone, but only a person of a certain level can understand it.