Page 247

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 247

Post by Alexandr Korol »

there is evidence to support it. This is very cool and I am telling you that it will happen in our time, we will see it unveiling. This will happen now, in the 21st century. Not in three or five centuries, but now. So, my opinion about Jesus is that he was this character; he heard “Them” and “They” ruled him, and there were some events. But you understand, people have such a mentality, they love illusion. So Jesus was a person, in physical body, wearing physical clothes, he peed, he pooped, he told jokes, he could kill a fly, anything really. People make up a whole bunch of stories; they have this tendency to exalt an idol, a deity. Only naive, silly people think this way that Jesus can’t behave as a regular person. No, it is the other way around. He would know that there is nothing wrong with it; it is a program, and he knows what he is doing. But people have their own issues, fears, and illusions, and they have their own mental fixations about what is not allowed and whether God will allow this or not. This is wrong thinking. I can swear and smoke cigarettes. But people are so blind they create idols in their heads, and nowadays, there are a whole bunch of these junkie addicts on acid and dope who present themselves as prophets and promote themselves as “children of the sun, children of heaven.” These are all lies.

I always have an entourage of people when I go somewhere. And I try to “numb” myself somehow even though “They” tell me not to do it. I mean, “They” want me to be alone all the time and not numb myself. But it is hard for me because I have many material ties, business affairs, responsibilities, and so on. And I am not ready yet to go completely into this mental state as if without mind, so deep that I could see angels. The transformation process is happening gradually, and I do arrange days or a week when I can be completely by myself. As in alone- alone. When I stay alone for a very long time, then paranormal things happen. I experience paradoxes and feel completely different, and something leads me somewhere. I don’t have thoughts; I don’t feel time. It is the same as in the world without mind, but a thousand times stronger. When I wake up in this condition, in a world without a mind, everything happens naturally and falls into place. And it unfolded this way when I went to the mineralogy museum. I walked around the museum, felt the energy from the crystals and stones, and took pictures of everything I needed. I took notes of the material that I needed to research further and got supercharged. Then I went to the Russian