Page 254

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 254

Post by Alexandr Korol »

stop? Of course not. What is interesting is that the weaker the person is, the larger his desire. Are you with me? If I talk about this place in the company of some regular guys, they would immediately say, “Alex, let’s go there,” and I would say, “Nuh, forget about it.” And they would secretly go and not tell me. This quality is bad, and life will penalize them. Why? The intentions are bad. Egoism is bad. You won’t even believe how much of this dirt people have inside. Sometimes, when I meet a person, I tell him my story and share my information. And then what? Instead of appreciating that I let him come close, communicated with him, and gave him an opportunity to get a development boost, this person would think that it was too little for him. He would think, “I want to be like Alexandr Korol; I need to quickly memorize what kind of stones he has. I need to remember who he talks to. Also, I need to get in contact with everyone he talks to and become like him. I will write books and make money”. I meet people like this every month. People who behave this way. There are so many of them. Some people who don’t know me in person but saw me online they go ahead and copy me. It is very funny. But all these people suffer a lot afterward. After some time, they apologize and promise that they won’t do it anymore, that they were wrong. But it is too late. Nothing can be done; nothing can be fixed.

Why do people cross themselves before they go to church or when they leave church? First of all, I don’t clutter my head with unnecessary info, and I purposefully don’t read about it or listen to anyone. I always decipher it as a kid, the way I see and feel the essence, and this is correct. I never try to decipher from an academic standpoint. I know that the most important thing is the essence. So, when people go to church and cross themselves, what happens? Well, if the intention isn’t set right, nothing. So, why are they doing it? Just because everyone else is doing it. People are like a herd. No purpose, no meaning. Think about it: a kid comes to a church with his parents, and they tell him to do it, so he starts doing it, and that’s it; he just repeats it. Then he is thirty or forty, and you ask him why he’s doing it. Really, ask every second person; they have no clue what it is they are doing. Those who went to a religious school, those who were somehow close to a church, or those who had an opportunity to talk to their Priest, they know. But ninety-nine percent of the people who attend church have no clue. It is funny. I don’t know, but I don’t do it. I don’t