Page 263

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 263

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Alexandr: Will it happen this year or next year?

Mystic-old man: Let me ask you, do you mean growth or initiation? Growth is something that evolves in the presence of an acquisition or consolidation. Initiation is something that happens instantly.

Alexandr: Well, my feeling is that it should be initiation because I am growing anyway.

Mystic-old man: See, that is what I’m talking about.

Alexandr: Will it happen this year or next year?

Mystic-old man: Something will be happening next year.

Alexandr: OK, then I have a last question. Out of all the people that made history, characters like Alexander the Great and Hermes, how many of them experienced something like this? Were they related to this object somehow?

Mystic-old man: I can say that it is very likely that they came across this, and their psyche turned on. It is better to say their psyche turned on and changed their initiation system. Basically, they changed their behavioral pattern.

Alexandr: Will it happen in my case?

Mystic-old man: Alex, every case is based on an individual arrangement based on one’s direction in life or on one’s direction of possible initiation. So I don’t suggest anything, I don’t guess. I just know what I know. When I am talking about it, it is all connected.

Alexandr: OK, I hear you. Then, one last question. If I break off a small piece of this object and hold on to it, will it result in a positive or negative outcome for me?