Page 265

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 265

Post by Alexandr Korol »

release the information step by step, and “They” can’t tell you what is going to happen and when. “They” can’t. “They” give information gradually. And it is arranged in such a precise and paradoxical way that it is just amazing. What does it give? I will embed the true rules of nature inside of you, how everything works, all the laws of nature and physics. You don’t have to memorize it with your brain; it will just be set in your consciousness, and that’s that.

You know, there are ill-mannered people, and there are moral people who just know the right things even though no one taught them. Even small kids, some just understand good and bad, and some don’t. The point is that after absorbing this information, you will have a very correct, high-frequency perception of life in general and a robust approach to yourself and other people. I am just telling you a story, but it is not just a story. It is a program. Are you with me?

I have to avoid the mistakes that may arise in this process. I am taking into consideration the human factor, preempting the kind of mistakes you may make that could jeopardize the results. Take the transcript of the conversation with the Mystic-old man that I showed you earlier. Pay attention to the associations that may arise, as well as your thoughts, and write them down. Keep the journal while you are reading my book, and write everything down that steals your attention. This is a task for you! A person who is open, who doesn’t have a busy, shifting mind, will feel a resonance when he reads this conversation. He would feel some fire inside or energy in the body. Or he might feel resistance and chaotic negative thoughts. Your reaction should be one of those two. It depends on what kind of person you are, materialistic or spiritual. Certainly, even spiritual people have distracting and negative thoughts in their heads. All my employees have them; it is some kind of defect, a glitch. You have them, too. So if you have some thoughts like, “Oh, I saw a flying saucer one time too,” or “I know about another civilization; I have to tell Alexandr about it,” please stop these associations and thoughts. This is bad. Don’t think this way. Just read the book and take it as it is.

I have to tell you about all the events, in the order that they happened, from August onwards when I was in Los Angeles. I was planning to celebrate my