Page 296

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 296

Post by Alexandr Korol »

22. Body of Light

When I was deciphering the matrix and the chapters in the Bible about the apocalypse, I saw a structure on the fingers, and every section of the finger has a number. Then I had a dream. Normally, I don’t have dreams. In my dream, I saw a cylinder divided horizontally into four groups. This is very important; you must understand how important this is. I was doing it exactly the way I am doing it now. You will understand how the “aliens” created our world and how interesting this is. This all is in plain daylight, in front of our nose. The Information is not hidden, but every person must come to it himself. See it and grasp it. From one side of the cardinal point, from the front, I saw three dots. We have four cardinal points, and each one should have three points. The front part has three, the back part has three, and both sides have three points on each. Total twelve, right? But I am using sunlight, and it is important how it shines on it. So, if we spin the cylinder, we have not twelve but eight dots. I will explain. We see three dots in one cardinal direction; when we spin the cylinder, we also see three dots, but now the left dot from the front side becomes the center dot on the other side of the cardinal direction. And the middle dot of the previous side becomes the right dot on this side. But you always see three dots. Therefore, there are eight of them. If I poke a pen through the two middle dots (front and back) and poke the pen through the other two middle dots (front and back), they will be the main incoming points. And the other dots are outgoing, not main. No, you will not understand. You must draw these dots on the roll of the toilet paper!

Imagine the side part of the cylinder, or just draw the dots on a roll of toilet paper. One, two, three dots from each side of the cardinal direction. But if you look from the top, you will see that there are eight of them. There are main dots (the middle dots from top to bottom and middle dots from left to right), and there are intermediary dots. What are intermediaries, and how does it work? I will try to explain it in a different way.

There is winter and summer. These seasons are predominant. It’s like black and white. Spring and autumn are similar, but they are transitions from winter