Page 318

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 318

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Assistant: Hmm, OK.

Here, the Mystic-old man said that this is not a pyramid but also not just a mountain. It is related to rituals, and there is no entrance inside. He was also talking about it in other audio recordings. I started to study pyramids intensely. I found out that the entrance should be facing the north, and to confirm if the mountain was a pyramid or not, we approached the question from a different angle and asked the Mystic-old man, “If we want to enter the mountain, from which side should we do it?”. He said, “From the north”. This was also curious.

I took a picture of the stone. One side of the stone is grey, another side is yellow with veins.

Here is the transcript of the audio recording. It is the most interesting text. Please read it carefully. I will explain it later.

Assistant: Hello. Question about the first photo of a stone. What kind of stone is that?

Mystic-old man: There is gold there.

Assistant: Gold? Really?

Mystic-old man: Yes, you can buy a gold mining machine. You will get five percent less. I mean, you will acquire gold, but you will pay more for the process. Will gold be ever mined from here? Yes. In 2065. I will be 112 years old. It is astounding, but it is true. I mean, it is astounding that it is gold. The point is the degree of profitability. It is explainable that gold will be less valuable in 2065.

Assistant: OK, how about the next picture?

Mystic-old man: I will say it this way. Now, the meaning of “philosopher’s stone” has become clear for me. This is how it was in reality. The stones were mined and extracted, but it was gold, in fact. That was how they mined gold,