Page 319

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 319

Post by Alexandr Korol »

which is a philosopher’s stone. Not as an idea of the transformation. It is becoming very clear now. Yes, yes, I’m ready.

You see now? I started to research these five spots that I marked on the map of my territory. And one of the places...Hold on, I want to clarify something first. Some people didn’t understand me when I explained the numbers. In 2010, a messenger gave me a note. I showed it to you. The note had a number on it: 3-14-15-26-42-5. And when I was looking at the map of the area with my lake and a mountain, I was moving the map on the screen, and I saw the numbers 3, 14, 15, and 26 by chance. I didn’t type them in the search. I didn’t approach it with the mind. I was not looking for it. This is a fact. It doesn’t mean that this riddle didn’t work before, back in 2010, when it was given to me. It worked back then in St. Petersburg. I deciphered it back then and understood the riddle and what those numbers meant. But it worked again now. And this is normal. It’s abnormal in the human world; however, in the world of nature and “aliens,” it is the norm. This riddle may be useful again and play a role many more times.

All people live in illusions. Each one of you is in an illusion now. Not in a bad way. I don’t mean you are living a lie or that you are lost or confused, no. It is about the essence. The essence is that everything is an illusion. And it is a matter of your personal stage of the development. What is an illusion? Let’s say I am training my dog now. I trained her to come to me when she hears my call. I trained her to know the location of her house. How was she trained to do it? I created an association for her that when I call her, she comes to the spot where I give her food. I am creating the correlation. When she does something bad, she immediately gets punished and understands an unpleasant correlation. Timely association is important; otherwise, she won’t get it. She correlates the unpleasant outcome with something that she does. She understands she won’t do this next time because she doesn’t want the unpleasant event to happen again. If she wants something nice, she knows that she must behave the same way as before. People are acting in the same primitive way; I am sorry. Some people are even below this level. Over fifty percent of people don’t even understand why they get punched in the head by life when they do. They do it over and over again. This is a paradox. Certainly, people live in illusions, and you might get