Page 385

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 385

Post by Alexandr Korol »

it influences you. These are rules of nature, and they work. It matters if you have a real stone piece of decor at your place or a fake plastic one. It matters if you have a table made of real wood or painted MDF. Everything works and influences you; everything has a code. Modern art items made using modern methods and materials cannot compare to a painting made in the original way, with real fine oils. The painting created by using original, natural techniques is much more valuable. So, our goal is to thrive for everything natural and real. Everything has a matrix. The same with nutrition. If you are unwell and get sick, it means that your code is damaged. It means that you need to eat something with the correct code to fix it. Don’t forget that when you drink soda, you create some kind of irregular code, which means you shouldn’t be drinking soda. But there are exceptions to the rule. If a person asks me how to stay concentrated and energized, I will ask him if he cares about his health or not. If he says he doesn’t care, as long as he is productive and has no headaches, I would tell him it’s okay to drink soda and eat sweets because it may help him with the goal that he is trying to achieve. But if a person asked me for advice on how to raise the quality of his lifestyle and health, of course, I would tell him to stay away from fizzy drinks. This code is everywhere; it is in animals, plants, and the entire natural world.

The matrix inside of people is the same. You have fingers, arms, and lines on the palms of your hands, and you don’t even know what they are for. But you already know it, you see? It is just blocked from your understanding. But if you rediscover it, you can use it. The matrix is there, but it is inactive; you need to activate it. It is inside of you; it is complete and perfect. I was turning it on gradually; some parts of the matrix were turning on as I was deciphering it. I was trying to explain it through my books and videos. As soon as I explain a part of it, some other parts light up, some other details ignite, and I study them again, look for the answers, look for examples, and explain it in human terms. This is how the development progresses.

Can you make a light catcher yourself? Sure. It is a Yantra. Search up what Yantra is. Find images and save them on your phone. Let’s say you have twenty images of different yantras on your phone. Hold them at arm’s length and look at them