Page 395

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 395

Post by Alexandr Korol »

twelve months and they are grouped by four in each season. Every season has three months. Same as there are four fundamental forces of nature, fire, water, earth and air. There is another interesting fact. It is often that the four natural forces and four seasons of the year are depicted as four angles – a man, an ox, a lion and an eagle. Also these four forces are depicted as four different triangles. I started drawing this scheme trying to decipher it. The Bible says that there are four cardinal directions and each of them has three gates. And when I drew it, I realized that each of the directions and each of the forces can be drawn as a triangle. Three dots – three months. If Fall is one of the forces, then it has three months in a season, three dots, a triangle. Next, I was telling him that the matrix is folding. I came to the conclusion that the count of the months is not twelve. And the count of seasons is actually not four. The matrix is a triangle and if we look at it in a way that the triangle points up, it has four variations. But it is still a triangle. If I am looking at it from one side, I see a triangle. If I look at it from another side, it is a triangle. If I look at it from the bottom, I see a triangle pointing down, and if I look from top, I see a triangle pointing up. Do you understand? But it is the same triangle.

Turns out the level of personal development and perception of this reality varies in a way, that if a person is on a lower level of the development, he sees a lot of small details. The more advanced the person becomes, he comes to understanding that these are all different projections of one form. He answered:

– Yes. Yes, also it is necessary to consider cardinal directions and a mirror.
– Yes. Yes. Yes, – I said. – It is very clear now how the human, and planet Earth are arranged. It is clear that if it is just one form, there is an explanation of the distortion of the space. Basically, the transformation of the object.

So, there are three points that form a triangle. And in different projections, that is, degrees, the triangles become something else. It is fire from one side, water from another and it is earth from the third side. Turns out that it is possible to change, to transform. This is what I received from the Spirit a week ago and I was telling about it to Big Alexander.