Page 419

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 419

Post by Alexandr Korol »

– Well, yes, it’s logical.
– That’s it. Don’t come back.
– Ok. But as soon as I feel something, I’ll come back.
– When you feel it, come back.

It was the same thing when he sent me to America before. He sent me away from the country. And as if it didn’t matter where. He was saying,” It can be America, It can be Thailand. Where do you want to go? Where would you like to be?”. And every time he was sort of putting on an accent like, “How does it matter what country?” and every time he was almost scolding me for that. As if, “Why attach importance to it?”, “You can live anywhere you want”. He told me to learn English and translate all books to English language. Throughout the fall of 2020 and winter of 2023 he was talking like, “Alex, so next year...”, or “When you will turn 33, you will have a new span of life, new era. You need to study English. I always told you about it.” So he started telling me that. I started translating my books into English. One of them I actually started translating two years ago was a book called “Have Not Charity” about sins and virtues.

What is also interesting that I was discussing with my team and said:

– Guys, it is winter of 2023 (it was January or February of 2023). I believed since I was a kid that something will happen in the world and everyone will be talking about me, as predicted. They said it will take place in 2023 and here we are now and nothing happened yet.

We were discussing what should happen. What event should take place that everyone will start talking about me? What should happen with the world for it to change? We were guessing, maybe it will be a full scale war or a new virus. Maybe global cataclysms or alien spaceships will actually land on Earth. My associates also remind me that my new book will be published soon:

– Alex, your book about seven sins and seven virtues will be released in England by the end of 2023, in English. Maybe it will bring the attention to you after it is published? Maybe that will be the reason that the world will be talking about you?