Page 426

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 426

Post by Alexandr Korol »

that every time when I tapped into this story, I felt very strange. That I couldn’t eat, couldn’t sleep, had a very bizarre perception of myself and everything around me. So when I was reading the first part of the “Alternative History” I felt some power, like a ray of light, like a pillar of energy coming down on me. I look and don’t recognize the apartment, don’t recognize any of the items around me. It is a known fact for photographers, I spoke of it before, that if the light shines from one angle, you see the objects in one way and if the light angle changes, the picture changes too. Even a face changes depending on the direction of light. So when you move the lamp around the room the setting changes. And now I didn’t move or change anything and everything has changed. As if everything became very detailed and at the same time behind the mirror. You don’t understand how much time has passed and you don’t understand where you are. There is no time and no space. Just you and a pillar of energy that shines upon you.

Next interesting mystical events are happening. An actor from London was supposed to do my audiobook “Have Not Charity”. The book was supposed to be released and published in English. The printed version was supposed to be released as well so the plan was to voice-over the audio version too. And what happened is that the publishing agency didn’t agree to release the audiobook because first the printed version should come out first and only a year after an audiobook can be released. And what is happening is that the actor who is supposed to do a narrative for the book will do this book, “Alternative History” instead of “Have Not Charity”. So we changed plans. I understand that I have to give him this book immediately, because the contract is paid and there is no time. And I only had two parts ready, the third one is still in the making. The first two parts are in Russian and I urgently arranged a translation of the first two parts from Russian into English. And gave the first parts to the actor so he can start recording the narrative.

And all of a sudden I have this insight that something will happen because of this book. I can feel that the higher power is arranging this actor for me in a way that he should work on this particular book. And it must come out this year within the timeframe. I was not rushing first and now I feel that higher power is pushing me to publish it as soon as possible. Maybe everything is aligned for