Page 433

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 433

Post by Alexandr Korol »

are all under God. Some make music, some make movies. The Spirit influences them, what should be their songs about and what to show in the movies. The Spirit is moving like this in all areas, including economics, everywhere. It turns out that this Spirit writes the books through connecting with me and arranges the circumstances in a way that I have to publish them worldwide so the entire world reads them. Maybe this is what I should be doing all my life? Just continue writing my books. And maybe this is the same Spirit that moves in some directors and musicians. This is one theory.

Second theory. Maybe it is somehow connected to a secret world government. Maybe I’m still quite young and growing and not ready just yet. Maybe when I become a world-known author, someone who rules everything, people from the “brotherhood”, will notice me. They will find out that Spirit moves in me like them and I know all secrets. And maybe they will want to contact me. That is another version.

Big Alexander said actually,

– Keep writing when you publish the book. Don’t be waiting on anything. Everything will happen when it is supposed to happen. Either you will be contacted by powerful people or some cataclysms will start and everyone will realize that you predicted it. Because it is all in your books. Or maybe “buddies” will arrive on the flying saucer and simply point at you.

That was what he said. Why was hy saying like this “will point at you”? Maybe I am not just a writer that has the Spirit in him? Maybe I am supposed to reveal all these secrets? Why was I given all this secret knowledge?

The Spirit is conveying to me all information about the structure of the world. How to rule the world and how everything works. Why is He doing it?

The Spirit was coming to me even before 2010. But when the Spirit was in me in 2010 I was passing the places of power and deciphered the matrix on the map of St. Petersburg. I couldn’t write the book back then. I mean, I could, but when the