Page 487

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 487

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Do you understand? I understood who I am. Here I came. Hi everyone!

Ok, so I exist in the future. I created the time machine, I will make it. He will help me to create it. He guides me in everything. This is interesting. Him, that is, me. And he is aware of it. Thank you! Fascinating. I became immortal, I made a time machine and I am ruling the world. I am still young here. It means everything will be different and everything will happen exactly this way. Do you understand what it proves? If I exist in the future, that is it!

I used to think that all movies were about me. Of course all movies are made about me. Because everything is ruled by me. Another thing that is scary. Something frightening is happening or will happen in the world now or tomorrow. There is a full moon on August 30. And something is connected to the moon phases. Something is happening. Thank you Alexander “Senior” that I am calm now. I know I am where I am supposed to be now. This is great. It was him who didn’t let me do or say something and was scolding me. He, actually me in the future, was trying to reach out to me and talk to me through other people. Talking to me as if I was a fool. I recognize the rough attitude. “Alex, remember. Alex, do this. Alex, don’t do that”. It was rough! When you get punched in the head, it is just wow. You are probably pretty happy up there that.. Wait, you must know the date, the exact date when all of this will happen. I am so curious how this all is happening. And movies are about it.

Ok, I will make a hull for myself, this is ok. How will I talk to you though? Am I not mentally ready to talk to you yet? Wait. I am You. You are Me. Now I understand what the messengers were telling me. This was him talking to me. That I will be the wealthiest man in the world. And that the world will be talking about me, because the world will become me when it happens. So it won’t be fun or important to be the wealthiest. What for? If I make the machine, I already came here, you see? Basically I am already there.

It is interesting. I am hearing everything very voluminously now, as if he is here but I don’t need to hear him anymore. As if I can only hear myself. I don’t understand what to do now. This world turned upside down. It is so scary