Page 28

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 28

Post by Alexandr Korol »

There is only one Spirit as one source of light. The light bends and transforms depending on the degree of personal development. The soul has two pillars, and it is crucial to cultivate both. Please note that the two pillars of the soul I am discussing now are not sins and virtues. They are the mind and the heart. Sinful behavior besmirches the lens of the soul and prevents the Spirit from entering it. The intelligent mind is educated and disciplined but also kind and humble. Forrest Gump is an excellent example of a combination of an open, kind, and child-like heart and a powerful and disciplined will. So, the two pillars of the soul are the heart and the mind. You should have the heart of a lion to love and protect children and elders. Your heart must be free of jealousy, resentment, and greed. You should be selfless, diligent, and stay humble. You also know the responsibilities, understand priorities, work toward the goals, and learn how to communicate clearly. No matter what kind of mood you are in today. When a person grows and nurtures both pillars of his soul, then comes the Spirit. Another crucial moment we must discuss is why you may lose connection with miracles and how to bring them back. If you want to experience paradoxes, this book, “The Alternative History,” is the only method to connect to the divine power source. It may sound pretentious, but it is true. There are no other ways. This is the source. This book was written when I was in Spirit, and the code of the Spirit is embedded in it. Any item that I make contact with or produce has this code. The pages and the pictures emit the light; by reading it, you connect to the Spirit.
You can use it as a source when you feel you are losing your connection with God. It is the key to miracles and paradoxes. Be mindful of how you use it. Remember the dynamic of transitions between the modes. If you stay in one mode for too long, you will get used to the range of that particular frequency and lose the sharpness of perception. Stay focused and intentionally rotate the rhythms of the mind, the heart, and the Spirit.

I plan to write a new book called “Algorithms.” We all know the saying, “If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans.” But I make plans like every human. The Spirit revealed a lot of new information to me lately when I was working on the subjects of the frequencies of the soul. I wanted to make a mold of the lens, like a list of the elements that form this frequency. The lens