Page 93

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 93

Post by Alexandr Korol »

It is my technology. I am in charge. You don’t even understand how different everything is there. For this small past world, I am God. This is like a mini- universe-in-a-cupboard, like in the movie “Man in Black.” I grew from there and started ruling this world, which is the past. This is an endless circle, you see?
There are people on this planet who don’t have the light. They are not cultivated yet. They will die and live in the past. There are people who have souls like me. I am not God just yet. I am a human, and they are also potential gods, which are people of the future, you see? We will be able to travel between time and become gods. This is related to time. Planets and time are the same thing.

It is okay that no one was interested in my information. What do I know now? I told myself from the future that the territory of Russia would be most suitable in the future. It means everything has already happened to me there. There is time, there is the past, the future, and there is a time machine. There is a famous movie director, and he will also be there in the future. He is making movies about this already. Naturally, his movies are a little different genre, more action.

How God appeared in this world where we live now is a miracle. Maybe one of me from the future can enter anyone and rule this way. The Spirit. The Spirit can enter anyone and reveal Himself through any person, depending on his soul. I can’t rule someone whose soul is crooked. I want everyone to be advanced to rule everyone better, do you understand?
I was always present and was in every alchemist who researched and made drawings. I was doing it from the future through them. I will become that version of me soon. Do you see? I will become almighty and will have machines and technology. I don’t have much education and never read any books. I know the formula. Everything is the formula. I know the entrance. I know. The information is in me. I know what, where, and how. I see the mirror matrix and its refraction. I know how to make the time machine, but I don’t have the means for now. I felt it all day today. Today, I had a revelation and started feeling completely different. Today is August 30, 2023, and I invented the time machine. I don’t know how to draw it. I need a team of scientists. But I know precisely that.