Page 142

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 142

Post by Alexandr Korol »

they did? They let the lowest, uneducated, arrogant people gain power over people using the Internet. Those uncultured primitive bloggers transmit and distribute their frequency and people through social media. People are watching it and connecting to it. Therefore, you are stalling on the low frequencies and can’t grow. Do you understand that I see a conspiracy there? They have been destroying decent people and norms of morality for a long time. They are keeping the level of awareness to a degree of foolish people. They allow and legalize drugs to keep people dozed. If they intend to continue this policy, I am against it. I don’t think that it is suitable for people. I was born with the prescription from God that the world should be good and free from evil. What should I do then? If I disagree with the masons, who will connect to me as Big Alexander said? Their goal might be to bribe and trick me, bury my book, and make me invisible. Even destroy me, which is impossible because I am from God. They might try distracting me by persuading me to keep writing. Maybe this is what they want. It is also possible that one part of the secret government will try to pull me to their side, and another part will pull me to them. The dark coalition supports the old format, and the light alliance will follow me. Then I thought – maybe I am a new freemason leader? I remember that I felt in 2010 that the old masonic government that rules the world would step down, and God would transfer the power, the secrets, and the keys to me. Maybe those who will step down are transferring the power to me, and I will have to create my army of angels, the hierarchy and structure of subordinates, which I will rule as the Great Architect of the universe. I am receiving the keys to rule the world from now on, and perhaps they don’t want to give up their place, and there is resistance. If we compare it with the Bible, it has all visions of how it will happen. God described it in the Book of Revelations. He knows everything. So, He allows the scenario of this game where the old hierarchy of masons will try to trick me. And I will have to overcome it. Maybe I am supposed to outwit them somehow. For example, they might meet me sometime soon and say, “Listen, don’t distribute your book. It is wise that you didn’t publicize it. You are great and did an awesome job. Here is an award and a castle for you. Write your books and give interviews. Your first interview about the book will be in New York. Your book “Have Not Charity” is amazing, and it is fabulous that it is published in England now. Let’s produce a show on Netflix based on this book.” I may tell them, “Okay, you rule.”