Page 150

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 150

Post by Alexandr Korol »

choice even when I watch a movie, but they tell me which movies to watch. They tell me what to watch because they convert the information I need to decipher and write. That is all. Nothing is allowed. I was going to take a vacation and go to London. But no. I was not allowed to go to London. Nothing is allowed.

The worst thing is not this. The worst thing is when a person doesn’t have a purpose and is lost. I am not lost. I am a hostage. There are worse things that happen to people. When a person is a lostie, this is terrible, in my opinion. It leads to depression. I have a purpose. If I didn’t, I would die. At least it is easy for me. I have been reading “Alternative History” these past couple of days. It is getting ready for publishing and distribution. Also, I am writing a second volume.
I finished the book “Three Paradoxes of a Creative Person”, and finished “Alternate History”. Then, my books “Attention Control” and “Frequencies” will be published in English. This is not my personal decision. Do you know why I no longer want to write books in Russian? I don’t understand why God is doing it. This is not me. You can’t prove me wrong about it. This is not my thinking and not my thinking at all. God arranged it. God shaped my mindset and perception of people, nations, cultures, countries, and cities. That was Him. Do you know how I always know what the following tendency is? Because I own the upcoming time. I see the future and always have known. I know what kind of future there will be. There will be only one religion, one God, and one leader. One ruler and one religion. This is the future. There will be insane technologies: spaceships, fantastic medical progress, immortality. Then there will be a rise of the machines like in the movies but later. There will be a new transition to another era. I already know. Not the end of this system – I see the beginning and the end of my system. The new one is beginning now. Do you understand? So, all sci-fi movies are actual. There will be time travel and another planet. It is all true and will be in the future. The rise of machines and robots is actually in the future, too. But this won’t be soon. First, this world must collapse. There will be one leader with one religion and advanced technologies.

I was just talking to Big Alexander and was intentionally clever. I described to him all the versions that I told you earlier, and he said: