Page 157

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 157

Post by Alexandr Korol »

and grounded you are. This is the mind and society. It means that despite any circumstances and provocations that happen to you and any attacks on your feelings, you have to stay strong-minded and clear-headed. People with weak hearts or weak minds can drop everything and everyone when they face some provocative situation or a problem. This is a weakness.
God was training me all my life. Even if they hammer nails into my back, I will endure patiently. My patience is very robust. I don’t know anyone with the patience like mine.
The secret family can’t do anything when they want to manipulate me. Maybe one of those secret families is good, and another is evil. One side is from the old God, and another from the new. They must understand what God was doing all these years. So they can’t do anything. First of all, they don’t know that the prophecy is inevitable. They don’t understand it because they have been too long in society. The prophecy said that I win, I rule, and the entire world is talking about me. There is no other scenario. Maybe the path will be slightly different, but the result is imminent. Big Alexander is threatening me that they might try to destroy me. How can they kill me? They can try, of course. There is God, first of all. And it might be another challenge to my faith, like in the movie “The Matrix”. Remember Neo had a challenge in the first part? When the Oracle tells Neo that he is not the One and needs to save himself or Morpheus from certain death. Why did he save Morpheus? The point was that if he rescues Morpheus, he remains on his path if he is the One. Do you understand? Morpheus would undoubtedly die if he chose to save himself, and Neo wouldn’t know if he was the One. He transforms and grows into his destined role by rescuing not himself but Morpheus.

It is a philosophical topic. I am in the same situation now. Which path would I choose? The choice is made, and the point of destination is set. I will be there. I will reach that point. But by what path? Remember, I wrote before that those above don’t care if you will come to the destination point as a whole with all limbs intact – which means spiritually advanced, or you come with the missing limbs. When you listen to God voluntarily, your road to Him is less bumpy. You will have fewer adventures. When you resist, you will come to Him handicapped because He doesn’t care about your body. You will complete the spiritual obstacle