Page 171

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 171

Post by Alexandr Korol »

the light goes in, and this is the world of good virtues. When a person’s soul is clean, it is filled with virtues, and society does not steal his attention. On the contrary, his attention is focused back and concentrated. I used to publish some chapters of my early books and gave examples of music. I gave samples of the music from the devil and God. Devil’s music dozes you and dissolves your attention. You stop feeling your intuition and heart when you listen to it. You stop feeling yourself and become an empty-minded airhead. As for my music – it is always apparent. When a person listens to my music or reads my book, the noise in his head disappears. He is here and now. He understands everything, sees, and understands sharply. He was asleep before and has now woken up. This is when his attention returns to him. This is the battle I have fought for such a long time. As I said, I am fighting against society and the system. The system and society are focused on destroying me as a seed of the new era of light. This is how it works. I am in constant battle. This is my life.
Every single one of you has a light lens inside. But you can do one wicked action, and the lens begins to rotate. When it turns dark side up. The demons start steering through you and trying to destroy me. This is how the system works. This is also a reason why people have mood swings. First, you like something, then you hate it. You love a person, then you despise him. I observed many times on social media how a stranger would write to me that he admires me, then he writes that he wants to kill me, then he writes again that he is sorry and he loves my books, then he hates me again. What happens to people? This is precisely what happens. People have dark and light sides. In recent years, society has become so vigorous that fewer people are left on the light side. But it doesn’t mean that people are lost. It can be fixed. This is just a lens that needs to be adjusted. People must escape the influence of dark forces that turn them into zombies and start surrounding themselves with light. That is all.

Society has made a tremendous leap over the past three years. Social media spread horrifying news and tons of provocative information. It is information warfare targeted to threaten and shut people down. People are frightened and stressed. Social media leads them straight to hell, and their hearts shut down. Interestingly, when I am next to a person in a closed room, and he goes on Instagram, it will transmit to me as if I were on Instagram. It will close me as well,