Page 207

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 207

Post by Alexandr Korol »

This is so awesome. Beyond reality, indeed. He also said:

– You don’t know how it works. When the Earth was inhabited, they built particular dwellings to control gravity and magnetic field;– Then he said,
– Those who rule everything, the primary God or whoever, live in heavens, in a different dimension. He lives on a spaceship, like a flying city.

This is true because there are machines in the future. In many sci-fi movies, people live in flying cities, like in “Interstellar”, where they show the city designed by the main character’s daughter at the end. So, God lives in a flying, similar town. They are immortal there and rule everything. I told him:

– I know how He lives. They showed me already. – and he still doesn’t understand
– It is me but young. I will create this flying city and everything else. I must do it. I must also turn on St. Petersburg and connect the battery. All people must be here and transmit it to the entire Russia to ensure safety here.

This is such an adventure, absolutely fantastic. Imagine you may talk to someone without knowing who is talking to you through him. This is just like a video game. It was my birthday on September 12, and my relatives were upset that I was not in Russia. I asked my assistant to print the draft copy of my book “Alternative History” and give it to them. As a gift for my birthday. So, I gave the book to about six people. People or families, I don’t know what to call it. Those who read it gave me feedback. Two people told me what happened to them. Those two are not my readers, just people. One of the boys was reading the book out loud with his mom. He told me that they didn’t understand what was happening to them. As if everything changed around. It was a feeling that something extraordinary was happening. I told him:

– Like a vacuum?
– Yes! As if you entered another reality. It was scary. We understood that it was like in the TV show “Librarian.”
– What show? What “Librarian”?
– Oh, you didn’t watch it?
– No.