Page 220

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 220

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I know, but what’s the use? Yeah, they read it. Yeah, they loved it. Yeah, a lot of them are shocked. But nobody afterwards, or at the moment when they read the book, nobody sat down with a piece of paper and a pen to try to understand every drawing that I have drawn there. I’m giving all the diagrams of how the world works. They just flipped through the pictures, looked “oh that’s a cool diagram” and that’s it. They didn’t even want to use their heads to figure it out. What a shame. And the bottom line is that you, like me, have this journey to go through. Obviously, you’re not the main God there. But my point is that you should also realize how this world works, to know this philosopher’s stone, this mystery. And you don’t need to build anything, you don’t need to go anywhere. You just need to know this sacred geometry, to unravel this code. And one of the things that I do, I draw it, solve it, then I open the Bible, the Revelation of John the Apostle, and I reread it again. Because after reading “Alternative History”, my focus changes again, I open up the Revelation of John the Apostle again, and I see it differently again. You know? And in the Revelation of John the Apostle it says what? That God speaks to seven kings, to seven churches. And this, therefore, to whom? That’s probably who he’s speaking to. And He says to them, “You are good, of course, that you ruled here, but you did not do this very well”. And He tells each of them: in this you are wrong, you did this wrong, etc. And there God says to them that if you don’t correct yourself, I will move your “lamp”, and you will be afraid. And it is happening now, that is these kings or Gods – they will read the Revelation of John the Apostle in fear, as well as all people. And everyone will see a message to himself, who is right about what, who is guilty about what, who did what wrong, what should be corrected, what should be repented.
Of course, the conversation with Big Alexander was interesting. I never spoke to him after that, I should have given him a call. He’s like blocked, really. As there are people who are closed to some level of development, no matter what you tell them they are still in their own mind and do not see new things. And he is the same way, he is fully programmed, probably like all these Gods, they have one version of life. And the other one, it’s like it’s not open to them anymore. They are not given these mysteries that I am given, they can’t see it, they don’t understand it.