Page 222

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 222

Post by Alexandr Korol »

And then the next day or the day after, when I was going to the bookshop to get some notebooks, I got out of the car and that’s when the gypsy woman ran up to me. How did Big Alexander know that? Because the Spirit spoke through Big Alexander. And then, the next day, the Spirit took over the gypsy woman. I did it all myself from the future.
Who would have thought, those who have heard this story before, that it would unfold like this. You know, we’re looking at a perverted world now, where sinful people don’t know who to call themselves anymore. Gurus, they are all opinion leaders, some kind of mentors, they don’t know how to undress, how to dance or what kind of sinful and immoral prank to do on the street, just to get people’s attention. And everyone turns into some kind of blogger and expert. And then here I am, I’m just about to appear and say: “And I’m just God. I do not know who you are out there, good for you, of course, that you all dance and gurus. I’m just God, that’s all.” That’s the way I do things, guys.
I, you know, I published my book “Alternative History”online and I see that people don’t even read it, and I think, okay, great. I start thinking, this is going to be fun. It’s October, I’m publishing my book. If I had published my book even a year ago, in a couple of hours there would have been five thousand views and subscribers. And now there’s eight hundred or nine hundred people. A thousand, no more. And that’s in 24 hours. People don’t even understand what’s in this book. You know how they react? They’re reading it now, and they think, “Oh, I know all this, he’s writing about his messengers again.” And then they watch their stand-up comedians and all these bloggers. So that’s it, bloggers and stand-up comedians have taken away the attention of these people, my readers. And there’s almost no conscious people left. And there’s a book like this in front of their noses. And as I warned everyone, “people, don’t bring yourself to such a state of unawareness that the system has to create some kind of emergency to bring you back to your senses. Why can’t you voluntarily work harder, voluntarily stay mindful? No, only when your teeth are about to fall out, then you go to the dentist. Only when there’s no money, only then you start working. But when everything is good, nobody wants to work.” I warned everyone.