Page 225

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 225

Post by Alexandr Korol »

And everything is so interestingly organized. And it’s still a matrix within a matrix. And there is, let’s say, a country, there are people in this country who are also divided by time, that is like by groups. That there are the most backward people in the country, it’s like they are connected to the old time, and there are super modern people at the same time. It’s the same in other countries. The same also for cities. Every country has a capital or some city where modern people live, and then some old fashioned people live. It’s the time. You should see it now in numbers, like dispersion of light, you know?

Question: When you realized that you are the new God, does it mean that you are the only God, and therefore you are immortal? Or as before, you are several Gods, just they have not yet manifested in the current life? I mean ancient times, when there were several Gods and angels.

No-no. There is the main God, and there are Gods under him, let’s call it that. It’s just that everyone is confused, because there are different interpretations. That is, we can generally assume that now on the Earth those people who rule, these are twenty-four elders, half of them are light Gods, and the other half are dark Gods. You can visualize it that way. But they are still from my main God. And they had to do something here, there had to be harmony. And so they fought with each other and maybe, just at first the dark Gods became Hitler, then the light Gods became someone else. And so wars were made, then defenses were made. Then dark times, then light times. And in essence, it was the Gods who fought through people and underwent some development themselves. Maybe it’s just like that, theoretically. Naturally, I literally do not know it yet, but I am already starting to get in touch with it. And there is the main God. I am the main God, I am not these earthly Gods. These earthly Gods are the magicians. Remember, I wrote that I can teach you something “wow”, a-la “attention control”. So they just know all these secrets, secrets, secrets, and they rule everything.
And further, how I understand it, there is the main God, that is me in the future, and he has his own task. As I said before, when I was a child, that “they” – I called it that way – grow us people in order for us to become “them”, to take their places, to grow new people, so that those whose places we will take, will go on developing. Do you understand? So they have someone there too.