Page 235

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 235

Post by Alexandr Korol »

And how you don’t understand it, I don’t know. You don’t want to understand this formula, what is twenty-four, what is twelve. And if you were to try to draw it all and represent it somehow, as I tried to represent it, you would be confronted with the fact that it is less than twelve. I mean less than twenty-four. Because you would immediately begin to understand that these are the same objects, only in light and in darkness, and then you would also take into account the angles, which you also have to take into account, the sides of the light, and then you would also divide, and you would understand what actually remains, and the rest is a trajectory. That’s it. And you’re just lazy, I’ve already told you all this in the first volume. And there are pictures in the book. That is, when you read it, you have to decipher it all.

Question: If I understood correctly, you wrote in your books that there are two options: that good and evil are the left and right hands of God and that good is the presence of God and evil is the absence. I was wondering which of these options is more correct or closer to the truth?

There are secrets being revealed to me, you have no idea. And until I have not fully digested it, I will not talk about it, but the “Alternative History” continues. And now I am beginning to be more and more initiated and familiarized with what is evil, and what is darkness, and why there is Satan and who he is and where he came from. But I am not talking about it yet, because I am still deciphering it, but the point is that life has led me to it now. And if we talk about what is, who is and so on... God, it is true, is higher, but the fact that he has an enemy, who is strong and stronger than people, but not as strong as God, but still he exists – this is true. And this Satan creates all the diseases, all the wars, all the sins, all the vices. He leads everyone away from God, he turns everyone against God and against his truth, so that nobody connects to his Wi-Fi. But in fact, if it weren’t for God, Satan wouldn’t exist. So in a nutshell, Satan is a traitor, he’s a friend of God, who is also developed like God, but he won’t obey him, but wants to be his own boss. That’s who Satan is. And he is tormenting all people, because he himself is unhappy and therefore all people are unhappy. And this is his frequency, this whole society. It’s like a residue on his soul, and everybody connects to him, and he rules here on the Earth. He’s such a villain.