Page 237

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 237

Post by Alexandr Korol »

It turns out that God is out of this world. That is, He came out of this projection, He is where there is no time. And that is why the whole world is available to Him in all temporal, let’s say, manifestations, all times. And it turns out that God is there and sees all our life, all history from creation to the end, sees it all. And thanks to flying saucers or this equipment Metatron starts to interfere in all this history from the moment of creation of the world, and starts to distort, distort and do something in it. And this God from the future watches the moment of creation and the end of the world, and it all loops. I have a rough idea of why it loops, I’m just getting to that, today. But I won’t tell you yet. So basically, there was a person who got as far as I am now, created all these technologies. But this person created all the technologies and became like this, because he created himself. I don’t know how to explain it to you, what Ouroboros is.
Look, everything God has been doing all this time, all the appearances, I’m going to do it all. It’s like he did it, but I have to do it all again. So time repeats itself like that. I will do it and I will do it not anew, not on purpose to do it again. And I’m not going to do it as a new thing, but that now, this is what it looks like, the time – is the beginning and the end. So this end of time is the beginning of the appearance of God, who then created the world and began to rule it. It’s a paradox. It’s hard to explain, but it’s true. It turns out as if everything that I would do now, it has already happened. It’s a time loop. That is, now for me it is the past, in which I created all these technologies, and on the other hand, if you think about it now, it is the future for me, because I am nobody now, but in the future I created all these technologies. And from the future I am communicating with myself now. But I am now in what? In the past. It’s a paradox.
Draw it, think about it, solve it. But it is a snake or a dragon that eats the tail. It’s happening. As if it’s inevitable. As if it can’t be stopped, can’t be changed. It’s fixed. And I have a theory as to why it keeps repeating. Basically, that God who is timeless must actually, I think, be released. He just looped it all here and went off to develop further, and it all looped for the fact that if he hadn’t looped it, he wouldn’t exist in the future, this God. Do you understand? That’s why he had to produce it all beautifully and loop it. I’m just giving you a hint. It’s very interesting. There are other versions, though!