Page 241

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 241

Post by Alexandr Korol »

The light will not shine, you know? And God can only by cunning, by cleverness of intellect somehow hint, as it is done now with my book. He can cunningly veil something like that somehow. And he will never do a miracle to attract people. And it’s not because he’s such a well-mannered God, no. Simply in ninety-nine per cent of cases, if God shows a miracle, not people will faith believe in it, but sinful people, who fall for the pretty cover. So you see how hard it is for God to attract people of faith. He cannot attract them with a beautiful cover, because only dirty people, sinful people go to the beautiful cover. And God can only by some truth, if somewhere there is a code of kindness, as in the movie “Matilda” about the girl, or in the movie “Forrest Gump”. He can watch this movie forever and watch it hoping there is someone with a heart who will watch this movie and cry. But no, everybody watches “Barbie” and all that nonsense about sins. And it turns out that Gods and Satan – it was the first people who just developed. The light side developed and so also appeared this antipode. And one went under the Earth, the other went to the heavens. And from there, it just matures like that. There’s the power of the dark, there’s the power of the light. And then what? How I understood that Satan goes nowhere further, I guess, I don’t know. I’m telling you, I don’t know about the dark forces. But probably he is here and will live here forever, it all repeats. And God, because he has traveled further, where Satan has no access. God is already further in other worlds, that is in other times. On this planet all times are open to him, and plus where he comes from, and he already lives in the looking-glass, it is quite different there. There, probably, he also grows and develops, moving towards something. That’s how it happens. But again, this is an assumption and just a theory. It may be different! That was your question. And the Spirit did not lead me to this information!

Question: You wrote as if you understood that a person’s soul does not go anywhere after death. So where does it go? And what happens to it when a person dies? Can you explain that?

Well, a person doesn’t have a soul. It’s his body. Where does it go? It rots, the body rots. The body is the soul. It rotted when the man died and that’s it. And where does it go next, the code? If he has a child, this code will continue in the child, and if he doesn’t have children, nothing happens. That’s all. That’s how it happens.