Page 246

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 246

Post by Alexandr Korol »

that if a person goes to bed with thoughts about “Alternative History”, about how it works, what is the Spirit, how this time machine works, who is God, what is the Revelation of John, what is described in the beginning and the end of the Bible, deciphering alchemy, these symbols..... That is, who keeps it in his head on the first plane, and he has it on the first plane, and he falls asleep with these thoughts, reading about it, figuring it out, and wakes up thinking about it, then this person is connected to a new frequency, to this Spirit. That is how it works. And if you went to bed tired today and forgot to meditate, and forgot about “Alternative History”, and all day today you were thinking about why you lost your trousers in the laundry, and tomorrow you went to work, and it’s as if you are thinking about work. Even if you remember about “Alternative History”, but it’s like you don’t care about it. And then you come home, and your thoughts are on, there is nothing wrong, but if you are a musician, you want to write music. But when you were in the Spirit, you didn’t care about that, you were thinking more about Alternative History. And here it turns out that if you have something of your own personal desires – someone wanted to go somewhere, to museums, someone wanted to buy some clothes, someone thought about something else. So any thoughts of self-love are also closing you down. Imagine what a paradox this is. I mean it’s like when you start thinking about your own affairs and plans... it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do anything. You go to work, you go to school, that’s all fine. But when you have free time, you have to think about higher things. Which is “Alternative History”. And if instead you decide “I’ll go to Amazon and see what I can buy”, figuratively speaking. It’s thinking about yourself that closes you off. And everyday life also closes you. And it happens so subtly, smoothly and imperceptibly that you have no idea. You just stopped thinking about “Alternative History” for a day or two, and what does it turn out to be? The focus of attention from it has switched off. And you switch off from this vibration. And if you suddenly start discussing with your friend how he built a summer house, that’s it, you are already connected, the focus of attention is to your friend and the summer house.
Why I’ve always advised writing everything down and the importance of keeping a diary. You know, how else can you understand whether you have closed up or not. When you were in the Spirit, you preferred, figuratively speaking, to eat a lot of sweets or drink a lot of tea. Or, let’s say, there was no hunger at all, or