Page 268

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 268

Post by Alexandr Korol »

and they can be resurrected, revived, therefore, light will enter into them. I mean, theoretically it’s true. But if we take it literally, taking into account now what paradoxical mysteries are revealed to me, as you also said that it is forbidden to burn the bodies, that the bodies are buried, that they can be resurrected. And if it is taken physically literally, then maybe it is possible. But I had no plans to do that. But theoretically, it is possible, based on the discoveries that I have now, it is quite possible. Because the object, that is the corpse, is there, and it is in a certain stage of time. And if there is a certain machine that can rewind the time of the object. That is, let’s say you have a hand and there is a scratch on it, and I brought some thing that shines with a beam, and your hand was brought back ten years ago, or a year ago, when this scratch was not there. If there’s equipment like that, that means you can do that to people. But why do it? It’s just too dark. I say, theoretically, it is possible to assume that a machine can do this, if such a machine is created. But why do such things, for what purpose, it’s not clear. It’s more human. A man died, he lived and he died – but it has to be like that, it’s part of life. And why resurrect him? A tomato has rotted, why resurrect it when you can grow a new one? And you all say, “But that tomato, his name was John.” For you it’s John, and as if he was a person. But in essence, he was a half of a person, he was one hundredth, and why bring him back. He needs to be developed. So he’s already being developed, his code, embedded already in his children, as an example. So I don’t know. My life has not led me to this, I have not thought about such things, I have not pondered on it. So what you touched on in the beginning, I shared just my reasoning for the first time. You asked me, I gave an answer. And about everything else that you further asked, I wrote about it in all other answers, what is reincarnation, and time, and genes.

Guys, there’s also this version, I’ve mentioned it before, but you can keep it in your head, it’s one of the variations. I don’t know how it’s going to be. But maybe the version is that this book and this information is such an accelerated way for all people to get developed during this whole period of life. That is for this incarnation, which is now. So that a person could, no matter at what stage of development he is, even if he is one thousandth of something, a piece of something, but that he, reading this book and studying the information, could developed himself up to a super level. Maybe that’s how it should happen, I don’t know. That’s another question.