Page 275

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 275

Post by Alexandr Korol »

you can ask yourself this question and ask the highest leader of your country or the religious leader of your religion, “Why are there 12 months? Who came up with that? Why not 15? Why 4 seasons?” And I searched for those answers all my conscious life. I have wondered about it. So you see, there can be many approaches to finding the solution.

Another approach, but of course it is probably for sinful people who now like to perceive the world colorfully, beautifully and visually. These are the people on social networks and the Internet. These are, of course, images of the philosopher’s stone and alchemy. If you start looking, the Pinterest app is particularly handy, enter a search engine in Latin or French, or English “philosopher’s stone”, “recipe for the philosopher’s stone”, or “great work” (the Magnum Opus), or “alchemy symbols”, then you will see many illustrations from books, dating back to around 1500. You will find many pages from books and illustrations of the Philosopher’s Stone from that time. And you can see that there were different periods, in different countries, and there were different alchemists trying to find or make the Philosopher’s Stone. You can see that in all their illustrations in their recipes, there are repeated elements in each alchemist’s work. I have also deciphered these drawings. But be skeptical, you don’t have to trust all alchemists right away. They could be wrong. But still, you can trust those pictures that are 500 years old. But try to avoid looking at the pictures made in modern times, people made those mainly for the sake of likes and followers.

I deciphered and collected a huge number of alchemical illustrations to find out what it was. I saw that many symbols found in temples and cathedrals, in icons, in alchemical illustrations, in some Masonic illustrations, and in some ancient civilizations, are all the same symbols and repeating patterns. I have been deciphering all of this for my entire conscious life. In 2010 I came across this subject for the first time, and in 2011 I began to try to figure it all out with my mind, intellectually. The spirit left me and my team. I was left alone. I tried to live like an ordinary person, but at certain times I returned to everything sacred and mystical. I could not find a single person to talk to about all this, no one understood it, no one was interested in it, and no one believed in it.