Page 278

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 278

Post by Alexandr Korol »

But as it turned out, there were people, a group of people in the world, who were interested in something hidden, sacred, unique, mystical. And so all these people, let’s call them “esotericists”, began to reach out to me from all corners of the earth because they liked my concepts and how I saw the world because it coincided with their certain attitudes about how they saw the world. But they were well-read, they knew books by science fiction writers and esotericists, but I had not read such books. I don’t live in illusions. I sincerely said that there are frequencies in the world and that many things are made on the basis of them. If you surround a person with high-frequency elements, he will have good situations in life. If you surround him with bad elements of low frequency, where there is trouble, then trouble will be attracted to you. And I also talked about attention, where it is, where it is connected, how it can be disconnected. So what is a state when your attention is detached from everything? And then I started describing it, and all the esoterics started saying, “This is meditation. And I didn’t even know what it was. I’ve never read about it. Just so you know, I have never tried meditation, which is real meditation, like people usually do. I don’t know how to meditate properly. I know you people sit in the “lotus” position and breathe somehow, but I don’t know how to do that. I do not know what it is. For me, everything happens naturally, in its own way, that’s all. I just knew what to do to make all my thoughts disappear. And then, based on attention, I already explained in 2011 that a person’s attention is distributed through the five senses, and this distribution gives rise to thoughts. What if you turn off the five senses, then there will be no thoughts and there will only be this sixth sense that everybody talks about. And then by chance I was listening to music at night and I went into this unusual state where I couldn’t feel my body, energy was flowing through me and then I ended up somewhere where a voice was talking to me. And it felt like I was there for five minutes and when I opened my eyes it was morning. That was Spirit. The Spirit entered me, that is what true meditation is. Spirit entered me for the first time. And when I wrote about it in forums when I was young, “What is this? What’s happening to me?” Many people who are interested in spiritual development started telling me that I was an indigo child, that I had a certain color in my aura, that I was the chosen one. Everyone started wondering how I got into this state, because all the people in the world dream of getting into this state. Everyone started saying it was some