Page 279

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 279

Post by Alexandr Korol »

kind of meditation. And I was just listening to a song on loop at night and it just happened to me.

But let’s get back to sacred geometry. At the peak of my popularity, when I published my first works, drafts, on social networks, even then, more than 10 years ago, a lot of people appeared who were interested not only in my books, but also in my personality. And everyone wanted to know where I came from and where I got the information. And I told everybody that I just meditate, but in my own way. And that I go to churches, but I also sit at home and draw and write. And everybody asked, “What do you draw?” And when I showed these pictures, people said to me, “Ah! So this is alchemy. You are looking for the philosopher’s stone.” Yes, but then I explained to them that my assumption was that the philosopher’s stone was not a physical thing. That it was basically just some kind of matrix, as if those alchemists who were trying to find this philosopher’s stone didn’t need test tubes. It’s kind of silly to illustrate it with some test tubes and some materials in a laboratory. Because to understand, to know, to find the Philosopher’s Stone-this is a sacred language-you just need to know this matrix. You can do this without leaving your home. You just need a piece of paper and a pen and that’s it, draw everything on the paper and solve it. For more than 10 years, in certain periods, when I had some kind of inspiration, as if some driving force was leading me to this again and again, I sat down and started drawing and studying it all.

And I noticed that as soon as I found at least one new detail of the Matrix, something happened inside me, as if that detail awakened within me. As if I had that matrix in me too. Imagine that there is a huge dial with many constellations. And it was as if when I realized a new piece of the matrix while solving it in a notebook, something happened inside me. It was as if this puzzle appeared in me, after which I saw the world and people from a different angle, and my perception of reality was completely different. It’s like something pours into you, some kind of power. It’s like you can tell the weight of any object, the distance to any object with your eyes. It’s like having a natural GPS built into you. A clear sense of time and space. At the same time, all sorts of chivalrous and noble qualities – that’s what I called it when I was young – just woke up in me.