Page 292

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 292

Post by Alexandr Korol »

If you have already purchased all the sticks, if you have purchased hot-melt glue, if you have already created folders, if you have already looked at the pictures, read Wikipedia about geometric shapes, about Christian icons. And you have already read the beginning and end of the Bible, and about alchemy, and the philosopher’s stone, and the Freemasons, and the Kabbalistic tree of life, and filled the “more” folder with all sorts of sacred things, then you can move on.

I tried different ways to solve the philosopher’s stone. All paths contributed and helped me, but as it were in the beginning two thousand and ten, as it is now the Christian path, the Orthodox path is the easiest for me to follow. The matrix is also encrypted and hidden in the religion. And I decided to unravel this path, to move this way. But before you are led down this path, you need to know basic information, without which you will not understand it. Therefore you need to read what a “Throne” is and also to save everything unusual and geometric in a folder. What is the “Holy Table” in the temple? And also read on Wikipedia what the “Throne of Glory” is. And besides this, you need to google where the “Kingdom of God” is mentioned in the Bible or where the “Throne of the Lord” is mentioned in the Bible. You will be shown many selected verses, and chapters in the Bible where this is mentioned. And you read this and if suddenly there is a listing of some objects, elements, characters, or quantities of something, then this is sacred geometry, this means this is a hidden code, this is a matrix. You should save everything for yourself, and screenshot all the texts. Then try to write it all down for yourself, in a notebook, and count the quantity: how much, where, and what is mentioned. What is the entrance to this new, say, temple or throne, how many entrances and exits, who guards it, who sits inside it, and who sits around it? You need to count the quantity and try to guess what it generally looks like. That is, you need to try to decipher it in your way. And don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Also, when you become familiar with what a throne is, then of course the throne is also in the Revelation of John the Theologian, chapter four, and the Revelation of John the Theologian, chapter twenty-one. You return to these chapters, even though you have read them before, and there you already record a description of this place, or a mention if there is some kind of throne or kingdom of God or paradise there. So these descriptions of the place need to be recorded and count how many entrances there are, what size they are,