Page 375

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 375

Post by Alexandr Korol »

myself something. But again, so that it doesn’t affect my intelligence, my focus, my attention. I imagine, a crazy machine in terms of information processing. And I can’t have my computer glitching, I mean, my head has to be perfect, fresh, clean, like right now. And everything else doesn’t matter. So in principle, I can live in a studio flat with 20 square meters. Because what is the task? What does God want me to do? To write books, that’s all. And there is such a paradox, if it turns out that in a country house with a fireplace I will write better books than in a flat of 20 squares, then God will allow me to write books in the house with a fireplace. And if it turns out that because of the house with a fireplace I am a little relaxed and a little distracted, He will take away this house from me and put me in a flat of 20 squares. And if I will not write in a 20-square-meter flat, then He will create some more unpleasant conditions just to make me write books. Such a paradox. So I live in this corridor of happiness.

Also might be of interest. All kinds of strange things that happened in my life, like, for example, I don’t know English, or I’ve been bullied by people all my life, or I have tattoos. Well, some such nonsense – it’s all, imagine, from God too. It’s all been done from Him. And it happened, I even recorded it, in those periods of time, at the stage of material glory. When it was as if the society would take me away, because I was so sweet and I had luck and success in everything, and when all people started to recognise me and when I was before something so significant, the system did everything on purpose and always made me dirty, broke me and presented me, created an illusion, presented me in people’s eyes as if I was a sucker. Imagine that! God did that on purpose. And now I’ll tell you something even more interesting. You know why? So God has a task that I should be really super wise, I should see a lot of things, that’s the task. And God’s task is for me to write all this stuff. But you know what’s interesting? But to be recognized or to make me popular in the world – He had no such task. On the contrary, this God has been hiding me all this time. He has been hiding me. And every time when I wanted to reveal myself, He gave me such a smack on the head. Can you imagine? He is not interested, for how many years, for these fifteen years, He was not interested that I was recognised by celebrities or scientists or any authorities. So that everyone would see that I’m such a genius, wow, and everybody listens to me. He’s the opposite of that. But that doesn’t mean