Page 383

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 383

Post by Alexandr Korol »

me for more than ten years remember. And “Burning Bush” is an eight-pointed star, and what will grow into a bush, this eight-pointed star, is the matrix. More precisely there should be a bunch of lines in it, and something else. And this matrix is the “tree of life”, and all geometrical shapes in it are fruits.
I have more drawings here. How properly to draw cubes on a sheet of paper. And further I’ve noted, on the cube I find twelve hours at the right angle, I look through the right angle, I find twelve months, twelve hours, twelve elders. I find it all, I count it all.
Then I looked for something mentioned about it on the Internet to broaden my horizons. Someone somewhere said that a cube is earth, an icosahedron is water, an octahedron is air, a tetrahedron is fire, and a dodecahedron is the universe. Because when it is described that somebody appeared in the sky, somebody appeared on the earth, there it actually means geometrical shapes. And when it is said that “the Lord appeared in His glory”, the glory, that you understand, is the throne of glory – glory is this matrix. It’s called “glory.” Here I give you the deciphering now of what I see, what I know. Naturally, after this matrix everything became so much more clear to me that I am in shock. And I don’t know how much time I need to understand and realize it for myself, and how I can express it to describe it in books. Lifetime wouldn’t be enough for that.

I also noted to myself that I will have to study one book someday, because I can read and understand merkava, a Jewish book about Metatron and merkava (the throne, or “chariot,” of God). I can now, given my knowledge, decipher it. If I can buy such a book or download it, you know, I decipher it. Maybe later I’ll come back to it. I have noted it for myself, I do not advise you to do it, it is useless and it is too early for you to get involved in it. I will write it all down here, so I won’t forget. So only I can get the information out of it and I will share it with you. You won’t be able to get the information out of this book, so don’t even start.

I’ve read on Wikipedia what the Inquisition was. Then I read about who Satan is and about the hierarchy of angels and demons in Wikipedia, it was just interesting to visualize it somehow. But with a positive note to look at it as the left and right hand of God. And it ended with me further unfolding the matrix. And cognition of the matrix now at the fourth dimension, what is this fourth dimension. That is where I am now.