Page 69

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 69

Post by Alexandr Korol »

One of my employees was feeling particularly overwhelmed. His mind was racing, and it was making him anxious and doubtful, and so he decided to go to the psychic old man that I told you about. And when he returned, he told me how, at one point, I had become the subject of the conversation:

Employee: I have a personal question to ask you. I work for one person. Should I name him?

The Mystic-old man: Just imagine him... Wow, what power he has! Does he have all the support he needs? In our time, everything is dangerous; he needs all kinds of protection. Who is he?

Employee: You and I know him; this is Alex Martynenko, Alexander Korol.

The Mystic-old man: Okay, I understand, I understand. And who supports him, I wonder? This is very interesting.

Employee: Well, I work for him, and well, as a person who works for him, I have moments when I, you know, pull back. Perhaps I doubt his abilities. And now I have a question. Should I keep going with him as an employee?

The Mystic-old man: Yes, absolutely, yes

Employee: I hear you.

The Mystic-old man: The thing is, how can I explain it? The thing is, you need him, but he needs you too.

Employee: I hear you. So I don’t have to worry, right?

The Mystic-old man: Definitely.

Employee: Okay, I understand.