Page 65

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 65

Post by Alexandr Korol »

already much more open. For them it is already open that there is competition with some other civilisations and that there is some main, real one.
It is clear that we are all developed differently and we all have different genes, but for consolation we only need a phrase in our heads that imagines how great it is that there is some power above and that we are not abandoned on earth, as many Satanists think. It’s great that there’s a real power up there. And that all the films about it are not a joke, that there really are angels or God, aliens, whatever you want to call them, but it’s cool that they’re there. They know what we think of them and they’re there to help us when we need it. That’s cool. And we need to know that, remember that, and everything will be fine.

Question: Please explain, there is the Mother, she is nature, she is the system and the matrix in which we all live. There is the Father – he is the architect and the creator. There is the Spirit – He is the manifestation. And who is the Spirit of Justice?

That’s a good question, but you don’t quite understand. Spirit is one, so the energy of light is one. Spirit is always one, it is a ray, a white light. Let’s put it an- other way.
There are three jewels. Imagine three jewels, big ones, on the table in front of you. And in one of them is the matrix of the Spirit of the God of Justice, in one of them is the matrix of the God of Justice, but the light gets into all the stones the same, including the one on the right which has the matrix of Justice. And when the Spirit goes into it, it activates the Spirit of Justice, but it’s because of the matrix inside. Light – it’s always one, the source, then electricity. It powers either a kettle or a vacuum cleaner. If you have a matrix of one stone, the Spirit of Love comes into you, the Spirit of Light comes into you, but it manifests as love or as justice, you know? And all the angels, all the beings and so on, it’s a manifestation of that Light, which is one, but it’s already transformed under the characteristic of its enclosed matrix. And that when I switch on or off certain light bulbs, the light that I am connected to remains. And as it closes within me, I begin to become a god of justice. It is an aspect of that same light. This is figuratively speaking, the same dark people, but those who are dark of God – these are not closed people like tourists in Bali, no, these are stupid people, these are sinful people. I mean the angels of darkness that come after sinful people to do